Thursday, February 7, 2013

This planner is itchin' to plan!

Spring Break 2013 is right around the corner!!  While other grad school students might be planning a tropical (aka warm) getaway, I'm going north!  I can't wait to go home to PA for a little over a week!! 

It will be here before I know it so I need remembering where I'm to be & when we're doing the fun things my friends & I said we were going to do when I was home in December/January (now if I could just remember who said what?!)...haha.


~ March 2013 ~
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
8 Drive to (York) PA day!

9  Uncork York
         noon-5pm
Nacho Mama's in MD 6pm
10   11am Mass in Lititz (be at Lisa's house by 10:30am)
Drive to Frackville
11
12
13
14
 Theology on Tap Harrisburg
15
Drive to York
16
St. Patrick’s Day Parade in York
17 Drive to NC Day!
 Mass in Maryland???

Ø  Skiing (at place where I have coupon) ???
  

No comments:

Post a Comment