Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My little Valentines

 
This is my 2nd oldest NC nephew.  He will be 2 years old in April and loves anything that involves throwing, jumping, or anything else related to being a daredevil

Braden Brien seems to be enjoying his newfound status as big brother as of December 17th and has also started doing something with me recently that makes my heart melt. 

When I leave the room and come back, he comes running over and greets me with a hug and a "HIIII!"...even if I had just seen him moments before...he doesn't do it every time but has been doing it often over the last few days. 

I love when he does this as the image of him doing this is much like this one I snapped at Mason's birthday party in early December.  His arms are usually open like in the above picture as he comes running toward me and then he gingerly wraps them around my legs, puts his head to the side, and says, "Awww" before carrying on with whatever he had been doing prior to my entering the room.

Yes, this little guy is my Valentine as are my other precious niece and nephews in PA and NC and how blessed am I to love them every day of the year!?

I am not related to the one with the big red mouth.  My brother, Patrick, might be though. 




The other special guy who has my heart this year is little more hairy but hopefully over Spring Break he'll finally get a hair cut.





No comments:

Post a Comment