Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!



On the 8th day of Christmas break, my Pennsylvania trip gave to me….

a white Christmas with my family, both virtually and face to face!  Patrick and I woke up here and were able to attend mass with my parents this morning.  Then, Mark drove in from Philadelphia for dinner.  He was able to stay for a few hours before returning to Philly.  While he was here, we talked with the NC Kemmery Kids and Liz and Thomas, who were in Mountaintop, via Skype.  It’s amazing how technology can bring us closer no matter how many miles separate us!


Excuse the messy hair....hmm, am I stocking him??



Nicholas Brien (in NC) in the wee hours of Christmas Eve via Skype!

In spite of having half the family in NC and half in PA, we were all together (virtually) for a moment on Christmas Day!  <3

Mom found these pictures of Mark and me sleeping at 3 months old...so weird to think that Mark's son is older than he is in this picture at being 6 months old now!

No comments:

Post a Comment