Saturday, December 15, 2012

My littlest family members



Who needs a boyfriend's hand to hold when you have this adorable little man wanting to hold your hand?  :)

Over the last couple days as the semester winds down, I've been busily preparing for my holiday travels up north.  Along with packing, writing papers, scheduling meetings, trying to figure out a way to see everyone and visit with all while in PA/MD/DE, and wrapping up the semester, I have been awaiting the arrival of the newest little NC Kemmery!  The due date is in 2 days....!!!  

Over the last 24 hours, I'm even more grateful for my niece and nephews, both in  NC & in PA, and am so glad I can physically give them hugs and shower them with love unlike the families who are suffering in CT and missing their little family members tonight.  So, as I anxiously await for my departure to go home for the holidays, where I will get to hold little Thomas Mark once again, I'm thankful for being able to also come back to the bustling house of Kemmery Kiddos for the Spring 2013 semester!

Mason and I posing for a picture before jetting off to a play, Into the Woods, Jr.!  She loved it!

Clark being silly rubbing styrofoam together...lol!


Braden enjoyed the music and clapping at the end of Mason's Christmas Play.  ;)



















Look at those baby blues....Thomas Mark is gonna do some serious damage with those eyes someday.  Hehe.


Even Dusty Shamrock, my original little furbaby, is patiently waiting for the new baby's arrival & our trip home!!  <3


 This Advent season has been one of joyful anticipation and waiting...waiting for Christmas Day and celebrating of Jesus' birthday, waiting for the semester to end, waiting to be done with classes and my portfolio, waiting to get moving with the dissertation plans for Spring, waiting for the new baby, waiting to go home, waiting to see much missed family and friends, waiting for God's will to be done...waiting...waiting....waiting!  What a lesson in patience Advent provides us..
God's beauty is all around us, even amidst tragedy and sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment