Thursday, June 16, 2016

Meals as a Mrs. ~ BBQ Pineapple Baked Chicken

In the winter, just before a big snowstorm, I made this BBQ Pineapple Baked Chicken dish that had me dreaming of warm weather and summertime.  For some reason pineapple dishes make me think of the summer.  I liked this recipe as it was savory and juicy with terrific flavor!






Notes:

  1. The sauce was a bit on the thinner side so when I make this again I will probably add a little more BBQ sauce and drain the pineapple juice a bit to try to thicken it up a bit.
  2. I used chicken breasts instead of roasting chickens.
  3. The recipe says to bake for one hour but I only baked it for 40 minutes.
  4. After adding the sauce, the recipe says to bake for 30-45 minutes but I found that I only needed to bake it for 30 minutes (probably since I used chicken breasts instead of whole chickens).



The Purpose of Marriage:
 
"...to make us holy, not merely happy. It is the laboratory for learning to love. It's the school for learning sacrifice. It's the university for learning unselfishness. It's the lifelong course for becoming like Christ. If you are married, the number one tool God uses to shape you is your spouse!"
                                                       
                                                                    - Pastor Rick Warren, Humanum

No comments:

Post a Comment