Monday, June 13, 2016

Meals as a Mrs. ~ Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs


When researching Argentinian food last fall I stumbled upon a recipe for Roasted Garlic Chicken Puffs that is supposedly famous in Spain.  I remember being really excited to try this recipe and could hardly wait to sink my teeth into these puffs.  However, the strong taste (and odor) of garlic made my nose run and had me running for water just a few bites into our dinner that night. 

 Some notes I took while making these puffs were:  
  • I used cream cheese with chives and added another 2 teaspoons of cream cheese
  • The recipe calls for 2 tbsp. of fresh chopped garlic but I would eliminate this in the future or for sure reduce the amount if I kept it in the recipe.
  • 1 tube of crescent rolls = 8 puffs





 Newlywed Game (Adam answered questions in this version...next time I'll answer them on him!)

WITHOUT any prompting, ask your husband these questions. What would he say?  Adam would answer as follows:

What is something I always say?
"Can you kill this bug?"

What makes me happy?
Little baby Charlotte's smiles, coos, and laughs

What makes me sad?
I don't want to say things that make you sad because if I say it, it'll make you sad.


What was I like as a child?
I didn't know you when you were a child.

How old am I?
That's a dumb question.


How tall am I?
5'6"

What’s my favorite thing to do?
Plan a wedding...too bad you can only do it once.


If I become famous, what will it be for?
Your blog.


What am I good at? You're good at being a wife and mother.

What am I not good at?
Killing spiders

What makes you proud of me?
I really feel proud of you when I hear you singing to Charlotte, playing games, and doing stuff with her.  How well you interact with her.

   
What is my favorite food?
Not lasagna.  Ice cream!

What do we do together?
We read.


Where is my favorite place to eat?
The dining room but if it's to eat out it's Panera or Melting Pot


When is our anniversary?
May 23rd 


If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
Heaven


Do you think you could live with me forever?
Nobody lives forever.

Do I annoy you?
In general no but you do have some certain talents.


What is your favorite thing about me? 
Your left pinky toe.  I like that you have a generous heart.  And your left pinky toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment