Monday, June 20, 2016

Meals as a Mrs. ~ Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos

This creamy oozy warm dinner of Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos was really good.  After eating this Mexican dish for dinner, we finished up with a frothy light dessert!


This is always my favorite part of a crock pot recipe...the part when everything is dumped in and not mixed up yet as you wait for the ingredients to melt and blend together.


This was SO creamy.  When I make this again, I might add a little more chicken to soak up some of the liquid and dial the creaminess factor back a notch.


SO good with the avocado slices on top and the peach mango salsa!!!
“I can live the spousal meaning of my body as a single woman. Fasting from dating gives me freedom over my desires, so they don’t rule me or determine my actions. In the school of self mastery I learn to possess myself so that someday I can fully give the gift of myself in whichever vocation I am called to express my identity as wife and mother. Even better, every time one of my teammates needs me, or I pray for a mission supporter, or speak to a group of students I am making myself a gift to others and living out my call to love and become a gift.” Lindsay Fay - Culture Project Missionary

No comments:

Post a Comment