Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dusty, the Tramp...?

My favorite Disney movie is Lady and the Tramp.  As a child, two things happened for me while watching that movie: 

1.)  I thought that falling in love would require a plate of spaghetti and meatballs.  This presented a problem since I don't much care for that Italian dish.  However, I do like Chicken Alfredo so that can be a substitute. 

and

2.)  I wanted to grow up and have a Cocker Spaniel but with Tramp's personality since I had always had boy dogs.  Well, I now have a Cavapoo (a mix of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with a miniature Poodle).  I think it's safe to say that Dusty Shamrock has his own mischievous yet endearing (to me) personality as Tramp.

Dusty loves Lady and the Tramp as much as I do as it is the only Disney movie we own.  I also learned that he loves spaghetti (but then again this puppy eats pine cones, dirt, bugs....!).

No comments:

Post a Comment