Friday, April 12, 2013

Things happen in 3s....but we already know this!

Toward the end of my Lent Marathon Sacrific Game that I played before Easter, I drew the sacrifice of "No eating out at restaurants".  I kid you not, the day I drew that sacrifice, I had these 3 freebie offers in my inbox!
 
I debated whether or not Sheetz was a restaurant since it's really a gas station.
 
I also thought well, if I go to Subway and bring the food home, I'm not breaking the sacrifice since technically, I'm eating the food from the restaurant elsewhere.
 
And that TGIFriday's deal was just TOO good to pass up right?!
 




Well, these are the things that I said to myself to try to convince myself to go to these places to make good on these awesome coupons...I mean a deal's a deal!!

Instead, I kept myself busy and steered clear of these venues....longing for my post Easter days of being able to eat out again.  Funny that all these days have gone by since Easter and I've not eaten out at a restaurant (in NC) yet! 

1 comment:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU!!! We'll eat out a lot in a couple weeks and get your fill ;)

    ReplyDelete