Thursday, April 11, 2013

First Publication!

Wow!! 

This morning, ironically while in a meeting where other colleauges and I were working on a different article to submit for publication, I received an email sharing the news that an article a faculty member (I work for) & I wrote was published!

Granted it was an online journal.

And it's the inaugural issue...!

And it's not in my field of Deaf Education.

Oh, and it was on a study that we conducted this past fall (talk about a QUICK turnaround!!).

Annnnndddd there are other articles that have been submitted or are in process that my colleagues and I have not heard back about yet but.....


I'll take it!!

Happy Reading!

(you might have to download the PDF file to view the article)

1 comment:

  1. In the world of higher ed all publications are good. congrats!

    ReplyDelete