Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Never thought I would do something like this....

But desperate times call for desperate measures! 

Upon receiving a letter in the mail this past weekend that my graduate assistantship pay is decreasing for the 4th (and hopefully final) year in a row during the 2013/2014 year, money will be tighter than ever.  The timing of my dissertation study falling 2 weeks after I receive my last paycheck for the school year doesn't exactly help ease the worries.  I will be carrying out the dissertation study this summer (sans an income) as well as beginning the preliminary transcription/coding/analysis of data.  Thankfully, I have babysitting to fall back on but that will take away time from dissertating so what a delicate balance it all will be this summer!!  However, I'm determined to get this disseration done by August...or September...well, for sure by October!  ;)

Anyhow, please view the link below and thank you for considering helping!  Hugs!



http://www.gofundme.com/2ls4pw

2 comments:

  1. Sending a virtual hug and deepest thanks to Kevin!! Seriously, he is one of the most generous and kindest men I've ever met! THANK YOU for believing in me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU soooo much to Patricia for your sweet and kind generosity!!!!! What an unexpected surprise!!! You rock!! ♥

    ReplyDelete