Saturday, April 19, 2014

Catching up on the Happy

Day 23:  I finalized the menu for my graduation gathering on graduation day!  To think that I booked the restaurant in May 2013 and here we are less than three weeks away from the big day!!

Day 24:  Today's happy moment involves my furry sidekick.  For the first time in a long while, he had a seizure in front me the other night.  When he happens to seize while he is with me, there is nothing to be done but to talk to him in a soothing tone and try to cradle/cuddle him.  If he is on or near the steps, the seizure may be longer/worse since he gets scared that he may fall down the steps.  To my knowledge, he seizes about once a month for about two minutes.  Sometimes they may last up to four minutes or longer but he usually rebounds and is back to his energetic spunky self within minutes.  Anyhow, in spite of Dusty having had his seizure the other night, I was happy as he nestled himself on my lap and buried his little head in the hollow of my neck as he sought comfort.  It's nice to be needed sometimes!  Below are pictures from our trip home when he acted as my "co-pilot".






Day 25:  I met my newest nephew tonight!!



Day 26:  I was reminded of God's faithfulness to us even during hard times via a surprise rainbow on the roof of the inside of the car.

Day 27:  For lunch, we had leftover yummy sweet pizza from Fabrizio's.  This family-owned restaurant has locations in NYC and Italy....and Ashland, PA? 

No comments:

Post a Comment