Sunday, April 13, 2014

Up and Down Happy Moments In Between

Yet another week has sped on by and obviously life has been busy hence why I've not been able to keep up with the 100 Happy Days Challenge buuuuut....as of 8:30pm this Sunday evening, the entire bedroom and bonus room have both been packed.  Woohoo!

Now it's time to shift my attention back to schoolwork as I continue revising another manuscript.  I'll deal with trying to cram as many things as possible into my car for the trip home this week on Monday.  Before switching gears, here's my attempt at trying to catch up on the last week of finding daily happy moments.

Day 14:  Monday last week was a topsy turvy one.  I heard disappointing news from three different people in the space of an hour on Monday morning but seeing the beautiful purple and green on the branches that seem to have bloomed overnight each time I left the driveway brought a smile to my face.


Day 15:  I continued to pack each day last week when I wasn't attending meetings or writing.  Can you find my little buddy amidst the towers of boxes?  Seeing the itty bitty progress I make each day in packing up for the next step in life is encouraging and of course my little furry sidekick makes me happy every day!


Day 16:  One of the things I've most enjoyed about my time down here in NC is the ability to see special moments like my niece's Kindergarten class leading the mass.

Day 17:  Talking to Adam always cheers me up or puts me in a good mood so it goes without saying any moment with him is a happy one, whether virtually or in person, even when we agree to disagree..ha!  However, on this day, the happy moment came listening to him read his latest book as I worked on packing my bedroom.

My book, however, has been putting me to sleep but we're sticking it out since we don't want to not finish something we started reading-wise.  Has anyone read the book below...is it worth continuing to read?


Day 18:  Today's happy moment came in the form of a new friend!  We spent three lovely hours in a Panera on Friday morning getting to know each other and sharing stories.  Thank goodness for amazing Godicidences in our lives that enable strangers to become friends.  Trust me, this friendship story is a good one!

Day 19


~ Liquid happiness ~

Day 20:  I watched my niece for the first part of today.  She had been sick last night and stayed home today.  In spite of being very sick last night and not getting a lot of sleep she was a champ and played alongside my bed while I finished packing the bedroom.  I think her favorite part was when she "helped" me pack my jewelry though.  Spending time with all of my nephews, as well as my niece (even if sick), makes me happy so here is today's moment.  Have a good week; let's find the happy moments in each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment