Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello!!


Today has been full of goodbyes.  Due to having less than two weeks left of living in NC and having officially changed my address at the post office this afternoon, the goodbyes are becoming more and more frequent.

 

Today was also my last day on campus as my colleague, Margo, and I worked to complete a manuscript that has been three years in the making.  We’re really excited about our history project!  The poster we created for a conference in Florida this summer is also coming along nicely and I can’t wait to share the information with others in late June.

 

Tonight was no different than today with saying goodbye to Dusty Shamrock as I left him with two sweet friends who will be watching him while I’m in Denver.  It didn't help that the SPCA song by Sarah McLachlan (In the Arms of an Angel) came on as I drove home in an empty car minus my pooch. 

 

In spite of all the goodbyes today, I look forward to saying hello to a special friend tomorrow as it has been way too long since I spent time with her!


I'm gonna miss this little one and can't wait to say hello to him upon my return to NC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment