Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Meals as a Mrs. ~ Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing

A couple weeks ago our first friend from NC came to visit.  He stayed with us as he attended a conference at my work.  On his second night here, I made "Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing" for dinner.  It was a pretty simple recipe and required little to no effort on my part since the crock pot did all the work!  
With the beginning of school just around the corner and the return of Marathon Mondays where I'm gone from the house from sun up to sun down basically...I am wanting to learn more and more crock pot recipes.  I was particularly intrigued by this one since I had never had cheese with my stuffing in the past.  It turned out super flavorful and gooey in this recipe.


I completely neglected to take a photo of the finished product when we were eating but it was really good.  There were some bites that were a little bit too salty for my liking (perhaps from the cream of chicken/mushroom soups?) so I may end up getting a low sodium version of the soups next time.

I'm still making my way through reading the doctrines in Humanae Vitae and was touched by this section today:

...to experience the gift of married love while respecting the laws of conception is to acknowledge that one is not the master of the sources of life but rather the minister of the design established by the Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment